My friends & I take part in Secret Santa every year & I love it! My friends are brilliant to buy for. There are a mixture of very silly immature ones & very serious ones & I would say I am a a bit of both. On the first of December we always take names out of a hat & the rules are no telling or swapping & no price range. We don't have a price range because we are all very close (have been for 17 years now) & we enjoy giving the present's & seeing each other smile. We are a group of 11 girls (including myself) & 6 boys so for ideas I headed to Firebox & Urban Outfitters online for some great pressie ideas.
1. Mustache Drink Flask - My friends & I like our drink, they would find this hilarious.
2. Mini walkie talkies - Just to show our childish side, we would actually use these. I'm serious.
3. F*ck Off Sleep Mask - I personally think this is hilarious, they're my first thoughts in the morning if someone wakes me.
4. Glass Jewelry Box - My girlfriends love their jewelry & this little Jewelry box is adorable.
5. Retro Headphones - Most of my guy friends do Music media courses so I think they would appreciate these.
6. Polaroid picture Hanger - We all have a polaroid camera & I'm kinda surprised that none of us already have one of these babies.
7. Owl Cushion - I have a certain friend who does textiles & loves owls. This would be perfect for her
8. Skull Spirits - We all love our drink & this Skull Vodka & its case are pretty awesome.
9. Scorpion Vodka - My friends would hate me if I got this but for a dare it would be interesting to see who backs down haha
Also we have decided to create one of these. A memory Jar. Fill it up with memories & then on new years open it & have a good laugh & cry. We cant wait to start it, we'll all be howling next New years!
I cant wait to start buying! Luckily all my christmas shopping for family & college friends is done & just needs to be wrapped!
Right now I'm drinking Starbucks Peppermint mocha & listening to Christmas songs & waiting for the predicted snow. It's put me in a great christmassy mood :)