Saturday

Naddolig Llawen


It just isn't christmas unless you push your body to the brink of alcoholism & diabetes.


We are sat in my cosy little sitting room which smells of cinnamon, pumpkin, cranberries & Pine trees! There are oil burners in every corner & when I walk through the front door a christmassy smell welcomes me. My tree is up, the mulled wine is simmering, there are tins of Quality Streets & Roses on the coffee table & presents under the tree!

I always celebrate christmas eve & day with my friends watching The Holiday, Home Alone & Love Actually are a little tradition. Tomorrow we will get up pop the champagne put on our silly jumpers, play christmas songs & of course, open our presents! Then its off to my friends Grams house where she cooks THE best vegetarian christmas dinner & we wear silly hats & pull crackers, tell not-so-funny jokes & watch christmas telly. I'm still waiting on the snow but I don't think its coming this christmas :(

These are a few images from We heart it that make me feel more christmassy :)







!!! Merry Christmas Everyone !!!



6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Nicole !!! Your blog is lovely, you have a new follower <3
    Be in touch !

    Follow Fashion and Cookies blog
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your Christmas Eve sounds really nice, Love Actually is one of my favourite movies to watch at this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee Christmas eve traditions haha! Hope you had a super lovely day :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyaah! Ur blog is sooooooo cute! I have a log too, & it would be nice if u will visit it! :)
    http://hellan-aaressa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your christmas tree is lovely! and awesome christymas inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments! I will comment & follow back all you lovely bloggers xx

Follow me @Satin_souffles for twitter :) <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...